REELZ –Ask the Doctor Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The ReelzChannel Ask The Doctor Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to individuals who are 18 years or older (19 and older if resident of AL or NE), residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, and watch REELZ. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter the Contest. Employees of ReelzChannel, LLC (the “Sponsor”), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Contest (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: The Contest will run on July 29, 2020 from 4:00:00 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) until 11:59:59 PM PT on August 3, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, during the Contest Period, visit the ReelzChannel page on Facebook (“Website”) and comment on the directed post with your question to ask Dr. Michael Hunter pertaining to the ReelzChannel Show “Autopsy: The Last Hours Of…” (“Show”). Questions must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on August 3, 2020 to be eligible.
Limit one (1) question per person/household during the entire Contest Period. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest in the event it does not receive enough sufficient entries to judge.
This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing the information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook.
- Judging Criteria / Winner Notification: Enter as explained in Paragraph 3 above. Then, beginning on August 4, 2020, a panel of judges comprised of staff members from ReelzChannel, in their sole discretion, will judge each eligible question using the following judging criteria: adherence to the theme of the Show (60%); creativity of the question asked (40%) (collectively, the “Judging Criteria”). The five (5) questions/entries with the highest percentages using the preceding Judging Criteria will be deemed the Grand Prize winners, and will be notified by telephone and/or email and may be featured on the Website. In the event of a tie, the entrant with the highest score in the adherence to the theme of the Show category will be deemed the Grand Prize winner from among all tying questions. The Grand Prize winners will be notified by Sponsor via email or telephone on or about the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to the winner notification within three (3) days will be deemed forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email notifications that are undeliverable or voicemail messages not received.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”) – Five (5) Grand Prizes – A ReelzChannel “Autopsy” blanket. The prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. The Grand Prize winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable taxes associated with accepting their Prize.
- Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification the Sponsor will mail the prize to the winners. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, mutilated mailing, or technical glitches associated with the emailing of any prize.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Contest, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of New Mexico; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Mexico, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of New Mexico, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Mexico.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website.
- Sponsor: REELZ Channel, LLC, 1776 Montaño Road, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, NM 87107